Terms and Conditions
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Termpapersite.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Triple Alpha Consultants.
“Website” means an aggregate amount of the web pages available at https://termpapersite.com/ and all sub-domains thereof, where the Services are realized.
“Services” means refers to various types of written tasks, including essays, research papers, dissertations and other written academic works that may requested by the Client.
“We”, “Us”, “Ours” means Triple Alpha Consultants Limited
“User”, “You”, “Client” means a natural person, individual entrepreneur or a legal entity that is registered on the Website as the user and has accepted these Terms and anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any information and transferring payments on this Website.
“Writer” is a person employed or other ways contracted by us as a freelancer, who provide research and writing services to the Client, according to the agreement with us.
“Account” means the personalized section of the Website, closed for public access, which is created after the User’s registration. Account is personalized by Your Account name and password.
“Order” is an electronic request for a paid Service from the Client for a particular writing Service. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Client regarding the product. Order refers to the written order that was submitted in electronic form online on our Website by the Client. An Order includes the work in its entirety along with its consumer requirements.
“Product” is the result of an Order, which comes as original content, written and delivered to the Client in accordance to his or her inquiry as a digital document.
“Client’s information” means the file containing text information represented in any format that is accepted by the Website that has been submitted by You for the reference or as an example. We reserve the right to determine the requirements regarding the size and the format of the files with the Client`s information You may download in Order form.
- Order Placing and Registration
- The Order is placed by completing the Order form provided in the Website. No Product is provided by other means.
- The Order form will specify the scope of the work, Order parameters and delivery terms. It is Your personal responsibility to provide exact, full and final information on each standard Order form section when filling in Our Order form.
- In addition to Your Product requirements You will be requested to register by providing Your contact information such as name, email address and phone number. Should any of these parameters change over time, it is your responsibility to update your Account information accordingly or inform our support of such changes.
- Order Payment and Discounts
- When placing an Order, You agree to buy the Product from Us. We start to process Your Order is processed only after the payment for the Product is made and authorized.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to our current pricing, which you may find at the Ordering Page and is paid in advance as stated in the Order form once the scope of work is identified. We are not responsible for Product delivery until the payment has been made in full and has been authorized.
- Orders can be paid with payment methods, currently available at the Website. Please check the Website to find available payment methods at the date of your payment.
- We reserve the right to offer discount and bonuses at our own discretion in accordance to current Discount Policy.
- The Company commits to provide equal access to discount and bonus program information for each Client with no exceptions.
- If the Client wishes to stop working with us – a refund will be processed according to the Money Back Guarantee Policy. Please note, that we cannot be held responsible for your Bank Transfer fees, transfer anomalies, and/or possible delays occurring due to any Bank service issues.
- You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the Services provided.
- Depending on Your residency or location, you may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes, on certain fees that we charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to You, if applicable.
- You acknowledge that You must comply with Your obligations under income tax provisions in Your jurisdiction.
4. Order Process
- Order validation. We reserve the right to re-check the Order details following the final payment to confirm whether the requirements of the assignment were met successfully as indicated by the Client. Should a mismatch occur, we reserve the right to modify the Order to ensure that the Client’s requirements have been adhered to.
- Order volume. Each Order placed by the Client has a required volume that is measured by the number of pages. One page equals to 275 words. Upon the Product delivery the document received has to match the expected number of pages metric. Should there be a page/number of words mismatch, the Client may request to reformat the paper to match the number of words/pages.
- Changes of Order details. The Client may provide changes to the scope of work only after such changes have been approved by the support. Some changes may result in extra charges. Should the Order details result in an increase in volume, Order complexity or scope of the work, the Client will be asked to provide additional compensation for the additional instructions.
- Resources. Should the Client require specific resource material to be utilized in the Order process, she/he must specify those resources and/or provide them to the Writer.
- Communication. The Client is highly encouraged to communicate with the Writer or our support team using the messaging system of the Website or by contacting the support team directly by phone or live chat when seeking more information.
- Progress tracking. The Client may track the progress of his/her Orders by using his/her personal Account, where information about his/her Order and its status is displayed. The Client may as well contact support by using all communication means, which are available 24/7, to get updates on his or her Order status.
5. Order Delivery
- We are responsible for the delivery of the Product and for meeting the deadline indicated in the Order.
- It is the Client’s personal responsibility to ensure availability of delivery channels once we have provided the Product to the Client. We will not be held responsible for an incorrect email address indicated by the Client in the profile, spam filters, internet outages and general client negligence to provide communication channels and other contact means which are beyond our control. The Client is encouraged to contact support for any kind of assistance with an Order’s delivery.
- The Client is held responsible for downloading the Product in a timely manner after the Product has been provided by us.
- Please review our Money Back Guarantee to be aware of you right for refund.
6. Order Revision
- Please note that we reserve the right to decline a revision request if the revision instructions violate initial Order instructions. In such cases the Client may be requested to pay additionally for the requested changes or place the Order for editing.
- Please note that we reserve the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Client’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the Writer and other unreasonable requests.
7. Refund Policy
- We are responsible for delivering the Product in a timely manner and according to the Client requirements indicated in the Order. Should any of the Client’s commitments be violated the Client is entitled to a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
8. The Use of Products
- When making a payment for an Order You agree it is for personal and non-commercial use only and the payment You make is a reflection of the time and effort put into conducting relevant research and writing pertaining to your Order as well as all the necessary maintenance and administration for Product delivery.
- You are not allowed to reproduce, modify, distribute or display the Product in any way on the Internet or in the form of a hard copy over a reasonable limit necessary for personal use.
By submitting an Order and/or payment for a Product, you acknowledge and agree that:
- We reserve the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass any Products as their original work. You also agree that any Product delivered by us may not be passed to third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if we suspect that a Product has been distributed or used by You in a way that is inconsistent with these Terms and/or plagiarized in any way, we reserve the right to refuse to carry out any further work for You and/or provide any Services to You.
- You may not put Your name on any Product. All Products and/or any other written materials delivered by us to You are for research and/or reference purposes only. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws and will not knowingly allow any Client to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any Product and/or other written material delivered is provided only as a model, example document for research use. The custom written samples are provided by us for research purposes ONLY and cannot be used as a substitute of Your own writing. It can only be used as a model paper, from which You can learn how to draft Your own research properly or take inspiration for Your own thinking. Entire parts of the research provided by our company may be used in Client’s original piece of writing only if properly cited or paraphrased. Please check Your university definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
- Neither our company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the Products and/or other written material received from the Website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships / awards / grants/ prizes / titles / positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. Purchasers of Products from the Website are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of such Products.
10. Personal Data and payment information: use and security
- Account information and security
- As part of the registration process you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address (one or both of which will be your username for the Website) and select a password.
- You must keep your Account information secure and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone.
- You will be responsible for all activities and Orders associated with Your Account. If you know or suspect that someone else has Your password, You should change it Yourself, or contact us.
- We reserve the right to change Your password if we believe that it is no longer secure. If we do so, You will be notified by an email sent to the email address provided in your Account.
11. Use of the Website; termination and suspension of use
- You may access the Website solely for Your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not use any part of the Website for any illegal purpose. In particular, You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code(s) of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use of the Website; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- If You breach any of the provisions of these Terms, You will be responsible for any losses and costs resulting from your breach.
- We may terminate your use of the Website if you breach any of these Terms.
- If we reasonably suspect your use of the Website is affecting the lawful operation of the Website or may adversely affect other Clients, we may suspend your access to the Website at any time while we investigate the position.
- In case You will try to contact Writer by means other than is allowed by the Website`s functionality, we will assume this action as violation of the Terms.
12. Intellectual Property Rights (“IPRs”)
- IPRs in the Products
- The Products delivered to You have been drafted by our Writers.
- Full copyright in any Products or other materials delivered to You is retained by us and/or our affiliates and partners.
- Subject to payment for Products we grant You a non-exclusive license to use the Products You have ordered for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Website, without our prior written consent.
- You will be responsible for all losses we may suffer as a result of any and all unauthorized use made of any Products and/or material available from this Website.
- IPRs in any materials that You supply to us
You must ensure that any materials You provide to us (in particular those you provide/upload as a reference or source material) do not infringe the intellectual property or other rights or any other person or violate any applicable laws. If they do, You will be responsible for any losses which we may incur as a result.
IPRs on the Website
- All IPRs in any part of the Website are owned by or licensed to us.
- No IPRs on the Website (or any part thereof) is intended to, and it shall not be deemed to, transfer to any person who accesses the Website.
- Except as expressly permitted by these Terms or as otherwise agreed with us, You may not copy, disseminate, or download any content of the Website.
13. Sources Used Feature
You will not be provided with articles or e-books in their entirety. Rather, excerpts cited in the Product are delivered for referencing purposes. Furthermore, a service fee is assessed for the collection and delivery of materials, including links to sources from where the material is available in its entirety for purchasing or viewing.
14. Disclaimer and Limitation of liability
- The Website is provided “as is” and we do not guarantee that the Website will meet Your expectations or requirements. If Your computer equipment does not support relevant technology, including encryption, You may not be able to access the Website and/or use some or all of the Services.
- The Website is accessed via the World Wide Web, which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at Your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Website is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of any modifications we may make to the Website.
- We will not have any liability to You or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with the Products and/or Services including but not limited to
- phone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer and/or email transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company that might cause the Product and/or Services to be (as applicable) delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the Services; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any Product(s).
- We will not have any liability to You or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, or Your inability to use the Website, or for any other reason including, without limitation, for: any matters due to any events outside our reasonable control; or any unforeseeable losses or damages.
- Nothing contained in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law or intended to affect Your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You may not transfer any of Your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe Your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to rely on our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, all notices from You to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address provided on the Website.
- All notices from us to you will be either:
- displayed on the Website from time to time;
- displayed on Your personal order page; or
- emailed to the email address provided in Account.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms are governed by laws of England and Wales.
- All disputes related to these Terms shall be resolved by negotiations between the parties, which agree to make all efforts to resolve the dispute.
- In addition, both You and us agree to bring any dispute in arbitration on an individual basis only, and not on a class, collective, or representative basis on behalf of others. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class, collective, representative or private attorney general action, or as a member in any such class, collective, representative or private attorney general proceeding.
- We reserve the right at any time to
- change any information, specifications, features or functions of the Website or Services
- suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Services or any part of the Website, including the availability of any feature, database or content
- impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict access to parts or all of the Services, in each case with or without prior notice and without any liability to You or any third party. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify You of changes to the Services and/or Website that, in our reasonable opinion, have the effect of materially and adversely diminishing the functionality of the Services You are interested when using Website.
- We may from time to time update or revise these Terms. If we update or revise these Terms, we will notify You either by email to Your most recently provided email address, by posting the updated or revised Terms on the Website or by any other manner chosen by us in our commercially reasonable discretion. Your use of the Website or Services following any such update or revision constitutes Your agreement to be bound by and comply with these Terms as updated or revised or You may be asked to give your explicit consent to be bound by new Terms. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically.
19. Contact details
If you require further information about the Website, please contact us either by phone, email or chat given in the page on the Website or on your personal Order page.
Our Revision Policy
Termpapersite.com provides free and unlimited paper revisions if you are unsatisfied with your order. Our primary objective is providing our clients with quality academic papers. In this regard, you can never be charged for requesting an improvement on a paper you purchased from Termpapersite.com. To get a free revision, your revision request must meet the following simple criteria:
- Consistent instructions: You must provide revision directions that comply with your initial instructions for the order. For example, you cannot ask to rewrite your paper on a different topic.
- Proper revision request: Be advised that you cannot order a revision via email or phone. Please use the special revision request button which you can find on your personal order page.
- Deadline window: If you approve the paper you received, you can ask for editing anytime. Please note that once you approve your order, you have only 10 days to have it revised for free.
Sometimes it may happen that the order needs major enhancements. Due to a number of reasons, (such as wrong initial instructions) you might want it to be rewritten from scratch, or to change large parts of it significantly. In this case, you will have to pay an extra fee, which is different in every particular case. To get an estimate of the fee, please contact our support team. The same applies if you have missed the 7-day deadline after having approved the order.
We understand that for big orders such as a full thesis or dissertation, one week is not enough. Such orders are subject to the Progressive Delivery feature, which means they are sent to you in parts as they are completed by the author. A revision request for orders with the Progressive Delivery feature can be submitted within 21 days after the initial approval.
As a writing agency specializing in the provision of academic assistance, Termpapersite.com aims at providing you with quality, properly formatted, and original papers. It is our duty to ensure that all papers are written from scratch, and thus are acceptable in the academic field. As such, our quality control specialist always check whether each paper has been plagiarized and if all instructions have been followed before the work is delivered to you.
Money Back Guarantees
At Termpapersite we provide our clients with unlimited control on their finances. Each client has the right to request up to 100% refund for any order. However, our company enjoys a high customer satisfactory rate and refund requests are rare. Our quality specialists review all requests for refund within 14 days and process the refunds. The decision on whether a refund is made is based on our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
I want to cancel my order.
- If you decide to cancel your order before we assign a writer to work on it, you receive a 100% refund.
- If a writer has already been assigned, and it is confirmed by order`s status bar at the top of your order page, the refund amount depends on your deadline.
- You can claim a 70% refund if half or less of the period has passed, and up to 50% thereafter. This is because the writer who starts on your assignment should receive the compensation for the work done.
- If you want to cancel the order, please make sure to contact our Support Team via phone or Live Chat as soon as possible, and then confirm the cancellation with a message on the respective order page. This is the only way we can process your request shortly.
- Please note that you cannot receive a refund for order cancellation if the paper has been completed and delivered to your order page on time.
- If the paper has been delivered within the deadline you stipulated, you can only request a refund due to quality concerns.
I paid for one order twice
- If you notice that you were charged twice, and you receive two receipts from the payment processing system, do not hesitate to contact us. Forward both receipts to our email and the extra payment will be refunded in full within the shortest possible time.
I accidentally placed two identical orders
- If you complete the payment for two identical orders by mistake, please contact us immediately to clarify the situation before we proceed with both orders. It is your responsibility to cancel any orders you do not need, before we assign a writer to work on them. Otherwise, they are regarded as regular orders and standard refund procedures apply (see *I want to cancel my order*).
No writer was found to work on my order
- We always do our best to assign the most appropriate writer to work on your paper; however, it is still possible that on rare occasions the writer is not found. If this does occur, we issue a full refund for you.
- If you request for the revision of the finished paper to be completed by a different writer, and a suitable one is not found, our Dispute Resolution Specialist reviews your claim and proceeds with an appropriate refund after you request it.
My paper was late
- If lateness occurs due to the late upload of extra materials on your part, you cannot apply for a lateness refund. Please make sure all paper details and additional materials are provided upon placing the order.
- If due to some other reason the first version of a paper is delivered after the original deadline, you can request recalculation of the order price, according to the deadline for delivery. For example, an 8-hour delivery paper completed an hour late now falls into the 24-hour delivery category, and should cost less. The difference in price is refunded. If lateness occurs with a long-term order (11-14 days or longer) we refund 7% upon your request.
- If the first version of a paper is late and is not approved by you, you are eligible for a full refund as you might not need the paper anymore.
- All lateness refund requests should be submitted in a note on your personal order page, within 14 days from the time the paper was delivered.
The revision of my paper was late
- Lateness refunds and price recalculation do not apply to revisions, since revision deadlines are set separately.
- In order to avoid confusion, please make sure you choose the correct deadline when placing an order. Your estimated submission deadline should correspond to the date when your paper is due, and should exceed your first draft deadline by at least 30%, so that we are given a leeway for any possible revisions of your order.
I am not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper. However, I accept it and will revise it myself. I request a partial refund.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the paper you receive, you may request a free revision, or ask for a different writer to be assigned to your order. Alternatively, you can request a partial refund.
- You are provided with 14 days to provide strong reasons and examples to back up your claim, or your own revised version of our paper as supporting evidence. As soon as you do that, up to 40% could be refunded at the Dispute Department’s discretion. To request a partial refund after you have already approved the last version of your order, contact our support team in chat, over the phone, or through your personal order page for assistance.
- Failure to provide information required for dispute resolution within 14 days results in cancellation of the dispute, after which no refund is possible.
I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper, so I have decided to write it myself. I request a full refund.
- If you are completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper you receive, you may request a free revision, or ask for a different writer to be assigned to your order. Alternatively, if you haven’t previously approved the paper, you can request a full refund by clicking the “Refund” button on your personal order page, and choosing “I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper, so I have decided to write it myself. I request a full refund”.
- Please note that if you choose this option, the paper we created is immediately posted online for commercial purposes. You then have 14 days to provide strong reasons and examples to back up your claim. You could also upload a copy of your own version of the paper as supporting evidence that our writer’s work did not meet any of your expectations. The paper you provide is discarded immediately after our review, and is not stored in our internal database or shared with any third party. As soon as you do that, up to 100% could be refunded at the Dispute Department’s discretion.
- Failure to provide information required for the dispute resolution within 14 days results in cancellation of the dispute, after which no refund is possible.
- In case of a full refund request, the Company reserves the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. We do not keep any kind of essay databases, and “publish online” means that if the paper is googled, searched for in a search engine, or checked by any kind of anti-plagiarism software, it links back to our website. It may also be published as content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer’s work in cases when a customer claims a refund after the work has been completed and used.
- Customers have the opportunity to review their order and request additional corrections if necessary.
- All full refund requests should be submitted through the “Refund” button on your personal order page within 14 days from the time the paper is delivered.
I would like to receive a refund for an additional service/feature
Progressive Delivery Order
- For orders using the Progressive Delivery feature, the deadline for a revision request is limited to 21 days after initial approval. Once you approve part of the work button in your Progressive Delivery and proceed to the next section of your order, you cannot request a refund for the previously approved part.
- You can receive a refund for only the last section of the order delivered to you. All parts of the order approved using “Approve part” button become non-refundable once we start working on the next section. The 10% Progressive Delivery fee itself is non-refundable.
- The $5 deposit for our Writer’s sample service is non-refundable, so please make sure you check the samples provided on time. If you fail to request a different writer within the given time, we regard it as acceptance of the writer initially assigned.
A copy of the sources used
- The additional fee you pay for this service becomes non-refundable once the copies of the sources are delivered with your paper. In case they were not provided upon delivery for some reason this payment will be refunded.
I received my completed paper, but forgot to approve it
- Please note you have 14 days to approve your order (or “order part” for orders with Progressive Delivery feature). Time for approval is calculated automatically from the moment the last version is uploaded to your personal order page. If you fail to request a revision or to approve your order (or order part) within 14 days, the paper is approved automatically by the system. From the moment the order is approved (by you or the system), you have 14 days to request a refund. After that, no refund request is possible.