I don’t understand this Accounting question and need help to study.
A1-26.A Identifying Key Numbers from Financial Statements Access the September 25, 2015, 10-K for Starbucks Corporation at the SEC’s database for financial reports (www.sec.gov). Required a. What did Starbucks report for total assets, liabilities, and equity at September 25, 2015? Confirm the accounting equation holds. b. What percent of Starbucks’ assets is financed by nonowners?
Question Description: ACC 563 Academy of Art University Research of Emerging Accounting Issues Paper
I’m stuck on a Accounting question and need an explanation.
Research of Emerging Accounting Issues
For this assignment, go to the “Status of Current Issues” page of the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s (FASB) Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF) website. Select a current issue that interests you and identify it for the assignment.
Write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Research the most important impact that the mission of the Emerging Issues Task Force (EITF) exerts upon the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB). Analyze the EITF’s effectiveness with finding resolutions to emerging accounting issues and make at least two recommendations as to how they could improve their effectiveness. Justify your recommendations.
- Research the issue you selected from the EITF’s “Status of Current Issues” page and analyze at least two key areas being addressed by the EITF.
- Analyze the primary manner in which a company’s accounting and financial reporting are likely to be impacted by the work being done by the EITF on the chosen issue, and make at least two recommendations as to the manner in which the EITF could improve a company’s accounting and financial reporting.
- Create an argument either in favor of or against the EITF recommendation(s) on the issue that you have selected. Provide support for your argument.
- Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Use the Strayer Library to conduct your research. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not count as quality references.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of accounting standards relative to a given issue.
Question Description: Alimony Tax Law Discussion
I’m stuck on a Accounting question and need an explanation.
When writing discussion, you may not quote the author without proper citations. In other words, if you use the exact words of the original author (copy-paste) you MUST do a proper citation. Similarly, if you use any other website (such as Wikipedia, Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy, etc.) you must cite the source. Failure to cite sources properly is in violation of Student Rights and Responsibilities Manual which may result in grade penalties.
When in doubt, quote/cite your sources. All quotes, references, and ideas lifted from any source – including internet sources MUST be properly cited in MLA/APA format.
All discussions must be thoroughly proof-read and checked for spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Students should write in professional, academic prose and use only appropriate language. Spelling and grammar count towards your grade in every assignment.
Question Description; Chapter 2 Principles of Financial Accounting and Accounting Equation Questions
I need help with a Accounting question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
i need help on total will be 50 multiple choice quiz question in Connect, no time limit
attachment is some questions from this 50 quiz
quiz content:By the conclusion of this chapter, you should be able to:
- Identify generally accepted accounting principles and the groups that help develop them.
- Identify the importance of ethics in accounting.
- Construct the accounting equation and define assets, liabilities, and owners equity.
- Analyze business transactions using the accounting equation.
- Prepare simple versions of the four basic financial statements.
Question Description: ACG 4123 Florida National University Lease Agreements Case Study
I’m trying to study for my Accounting course and I need some help to understand this question.
You are auditing the December 31, 2017, financial statements of Pacific, Inc., manufacturer of water toys. During your inspection of the company garage, you discovered that a used truck not listed in the equipment subsidiary ledger is parked there. You ask the plant manager, about the vehicle, and she tells you that the company did not list the truck because the company was only leasing it. The lease agreement was entered into on January 1, 2017, with Rent-a-Truck Center.
You decide to review the lease agreement to ensure that the lease should be afforded operating lease treatment, and you discover the following lease terms.
1. Noncancelable term of 5 years.
2. Rental of $5,680 per year (at the end of each year). (The present value at 10% per year is $21,532.)
3. Estimated residual value after 5 years is $2,500. (The present value at 10% per year is $1,552.) Atlantic guarantees the residual value of $2,500.
4. Estimated economic life of the truck is 6 years.
5. Atlantic’s incremental borrowing rate is 10% per year.
You are a senior auditor writing a memo to your supervisor, the audit partner in charge of this audit, to discuss the above situation.
Be sure to include (a) why you inspected the lease agreement, (b) what you determined about the lease, and (c) how you advised your client to account for this lease. Explain every journal entry that you believe is necessary to record this lease properly on the client’s books. (It is also necessary to include the fact that you communicated this information to your client.)