- Name at least two risk factors for victimization of persons with disabilities.
- Why wouldn’t a prison inmate report a victimization?
- How do prisons suggest dealing with prisoner victimization?
- Describe the roles of gender and race on sexual victimization in prison.
- Briefly discuss and describe developmental disability and what that means.
- Discuss the causes and high percentages of rape or sexually assault of disabled women over the course of their lifetime.
- Discuss Asperger’s Syndrome and how Asperger’s relate to being bullied at school?
- Some research suggests that police are unwilling to investigate crimes against people with disabilities what maybe some of the reasons?
- What is the purpose on the Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003?
- Define symptomology.
- Define Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- What did the Farmer v. Brennan (1994) case address?
- Why are people with disabilities at a higher risk of victimization than the general public?
- Discuss race differences as it pertains to mentally ill inmates being victimized while incarcerated.
- What did the National Inmate Survey (2011-2012 data) state about sexual assault of prison inmates?